- Distributes WiFi throughout your home
- Includes 6 or 12 WiFi antennas, providing powerful coverage throughout your home
- Comes bundled with AES advanced internet tiers or purchased separately for legacy packages
- Extends coverage to every part of your home
- Safeguard against viruses, malware and malicious websites
- Proactively monitor network traffic coming into your home
- Block anything that looks suspicious
- Prevent malicious activity from executing on connected devices
- Prioritize applications and devices within your subscriber’s home network
- Manage the content and hours of use for each connected device in the home
- Remove or block specific content, applications and websites
- Set time and day limits for online access
- Monitor amount of time on devices
Ready to Add These Features?
Call AES at 260.333.0100 to add to your account.
|Devices & Features||Price|
|AES WiFi Router||$9.95/month|
|Mesh WiFi Satellite||$2.95/month|
|5 Port Gigabit Switch||$24.95 (one-time fee)|
|Additional WiFi Router||$6.95/month|
|Advanced Network Security||$4.95/month|
|Enhanced Parental Controls||$4.95/month|
Bundled Internet/WiFi Packages Add Ease and Convenience
Our Cord or Duesenberg internet packages are bundled with managed WiFi, making it simple for you to step up to AES WiFi—not to mention the real-time support, reliable service and really fast speeds you count on from AES. Additionally, AES managed WiFi is available as an add-on to AES legacy internet package.
AES Tech Support
Using AES routers allows our tech support to remotely access your router and diagnose any issues—often resolving it without sending a technician to your home. Our tech support can perform a wide range of diagnostics to make sure you’re getting the best possible service.
- WiFi interference: Confirm other devices aren’t interfering with your WiFi signal
- Connected devices: Ensure devices are connected to the internet and receiving a strong WiFi signal
- Password and setting changes: Assist with changing your WiFi password or settings
- Internet errors: Monitor errors to determine if your internet connection is not strong enough or malfunctioning
- Remote router reboot: Reboot the router for you
We make it easy to use AES services. Check out our Resource Center for helpful how-to information. And if you don’t find what you need, we’re here to help. Visit our Contact Us page for all the ways to get in touch with us.